Thursday, September 2, 2010

Almost A Week

It's been almost a week since I have been in Belfast! I still am in disbelief. Kenzie arrived Wednesday, and it is so nice to have someone here from the states. There are now four of us in the hall; however, in two weeks we move into our permanent rooms. It's been nice to get out when I want. The bus system is a new thing for me. At home I drive everywhere I go, but here you walk(and I have two nasty blisters to prove it) or you ride the bus.

Tuesday I went to the International Office for BMC and handled last minute details with them. Wendy, who works the front desk in the halls office at Stran, let me in on the fact that there is a small pharmacy that is right outside of campus. This will be great knowledge to have if I need one or two things.

Ireland is just as gorgeous as everyone imagines it would be. Lots of pics to come! Kenzie and I have registration in the morning, and this will be our first attempt at transferring buses. We plan on doing some more food shopping once we get back. And I will attempt to open a bank account hopefully.

More to come!
Loves

No comments:

Post a Comment