Sunday, August 29, 2010

Arrival

So, as most of you know I have officially arrived in Northern Ireland. My plane ride was not bad at all. I actually enjoyed it a good bit. The only bad thing was that I only slept an hour. Needless to say, I went to bed last night around 9:30 and woke up around 3:00pm. Tomorrow I will be forcing myself to get up at a decent time. Anyway, I was met by my taxi driver once I had been through the formalities at the airport. After that, we arrived at Stranmillis University College, which will be my home for the next year. I met two really amazing people(Sara and Paul) who took me to lunch(which I didn't eat a whole lot of due to airplane food). Sara then carted me all over the City Centre which was extremely busy yesterday. We went to many stores which I had never heard of, and she told me about other places I need to try to go while I am here.

Tuesday I get to go to the International Office at Belfast Met to let them know I arrived and to receive any other information I may need. Then on Friday, I go to officially enroll in my classes. I will meet all of the dance faculty that day, and I will get to ask any questions I might have. Then classes begin next Monday(the 6th).

No comments:

Post a Comment